Project Happiness all started around the dinner table, when Randy's teenage daughter looked at her and said, "I want to be happy, but I don't know...how."
It rocked Randy to her core. She asked herself, "Where were the resources, how many more were suffering, and why are we not talking about this?"
This was the beginning of her journey, and the catalyst for starting her pro-purpose, non-profit, Project Happiness. Though her inspiration was personal, Randy soon found out the issue at hand was global. Her vision in finding resources to help her own child soon expanded to the dream of World Happiness Domination!
Randy and I, Jen Faber, shared a lot of common bonds in this interview, from why happiness is more about a choice than a destination and how to be in the present, so you don't take time or life for granted. Check it out!
Here's What You'll Learn in This Inspiring Interview:
- Why you are in charge of your happiness, and how to keep that in front to avoid burnout.
- How to have your own personal goals and why boundaries are so important.
- How part of happiness is giving yourself permission to feel all of your emotions, not just feel a pressure to be happy all the time.
- How to get past doubts and inertia and remind yourself what you are capable of.
- What simple practices can elevate your happiness in an instant.
- The 2 questions to ask yourself when life takes an unexpected turn.
'The 90 Day Life' by Dr. Jen Faber goes on sale today and guess what?
$1 of every purchase goes to Project Happiness!
The book is ranked #1 in Self Help, and #5 in Women's Inspirational on Amazon 🔥🔥🔥 What are you waiting for?!