Elementary Curriculum on our eLearning Platform!
Our Elementary Curriculum, targeted at grades K-5, features nine lifelong lessons based on a different letter of the acronym HAPPINESS. Ideal for teachers, parents, counselors, caregivers, and anyone working with children, each module is scripted, so anybody could pick up the curriculum, and teach it immediately. Additionally, it fulfills Common Core Standards. Our curriculum explores important factors that influence the happiness and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) for elementary school aged children.
In addition to the curriculum, you are purchasing training videos highlighting activities actually implemented by a California teacher, and several other tools for those teaching the curriculum.
Benefits of the curriculum include:
- Helping students focus and learn
- Increased emotional resilience
- Stress reduction
- Strengthen impulse control and emotional management
- Improved social behavior
- Increased empathy
- Heightened empathy
- Practical skills for enhanced well-being
- One year login to our eLearning Platform
- Elementary School Curriculum
- Best practices implementation videos for each sections
- Supplemental workbook for students
- Parent/student homework
- Multiple intelligence survey
- SEL assessments
- Teacher training videos
- Guide on why we measure SEL, from our partners Edutopia
- Access to teacher forums and discussions
If you've ordered the Project Happiness Handbook, or the documentary film, they are physical products that will be shipped to you.
If you've ordered anything else, including the Educational Curriculum, they are digital downloads, and you'll receive an email shortly after you've purchased!
Please contact us with any concerns or questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org