Middle School Curriculum on our eLearning Platform!
Our teacher-friendly Middle School Curriculum, targeted at grades 6-8, prepares students for success in life while helping participants learn to:
- Manage their emotions, and reduce stress
- Improve focus and academic performance
- Develop empathy and reduce bullying on a root cause level
- Build emotional resilience and nurture positive perspectives
- Identify and build on their strengths
- Share their gifts to benefit their community
The easy-to-use curriculum includes nine lifelong lessons based on a different letter of the acronym HAPPINESS. Ideal for teachers, parents, counselors, caregivers, and anyone working with children, each module is scripted, so anybody could pick up the curriculum, and teach it immediately. Additionally, it fulfills Common Core Standards. Our curriculum explores important factors that influence the happiness and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) for middle school aged children.
In addition to the curriculum, you are purchasing training videos highlighting activities actually implemented by a California teacher, and several other tools for those teaching the curriculum.
- Middle School Curriculum available anywhere
- Ability to project onto Smartboard
- One year login to eLearning
- Supplemental workbook for students
- Parent/student homework
- Multiple intelligence survey
- SEL assessments
- Teacher training videos (coming soon: specifically for Middle School teachers)
- Guide on why we measure SEL, from our partners Edutopia
- Access to discussions and forums
If you've ordered the Project Happiness Handbook, or the documentary film, they are physical products that will be shipped to you.
If you've ordered anything else, including the Educational Curriculum, they are digital downloads, and you'll receive an email shortly after you've purchased!
Please contact us with any concerns or questions at: email@example.com