7 Doors to Happiness Online Course
7 Doors to Happiness online course is an introductory, interactive and inspriational course designed to help you access your inner awareness, manage your emotions, identify your strengths and begin your journey to fulfilling your purpose.
In this course you will learn:
- Door 1: Your personal definition of happiness and how to develop it
- Door 2: Obstacles to happiness and how to communicate about them.
- Door 3: The connection between your thoughts, feelings and actions
- Door 4: How to master your own emotions.
- Door 5: Why compassion for yourself and others is essential
- Door 6: Interdependent relationships and the Science of Awe
- Door 7: Your personal strengths and how to discover your purpose.
Based on neuroscience, positive psychology and mindfulness with knowledge from world-class experts including Dr. Kristen Neff, Tal Ben-Shahar, Dr. Carol Dweck and others. Dive in and surpass your own limitations.
- Registration and login credentials to our learning platform
- Access to user and discussion groups
- Special offers, webinars and courses for members.
“Five classes of freshmen composition at Tennessee State University in Nashville, as well as their instructor, benefited greatly from Project Happiness and the 7 Doors curriculum.
The multi-media content is leading edge in many ways and offers a standard for other content delivery designers. Student engagement is markedly enhanced by this platform and its aesthetic. The impact on affective domain is powerful and transformative. Measuring it would make for a great research project, as well as a TED ED lesson. This is first-rate stuff.”
Professor, Tennessee State University
“The 7 Doors to Happiness project was a wonderful opportunity for my students to learn about happiness from several different vantage points, and apply happiness research findings to their own lives. Feedback from the students was overwhelmingly positive, and I plan to offer this option again.”
Professor, University of Southern California
If you've ordered the Project Happiness Handbook, or the documentary film, they are physical products that will be shipped to you.
If you've ordered anything else, including the Educational Curriculum, they are digital downloads, and you'll receive an email shortly after you've purchased!
Please contact us with any concerns or questions at: email@example.com